Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bedknobs & Broomsticks

This bed I refer to as my "four letter bed".  It did nothing but give me fits when I was trying to get it assembled.  I think the end result turned out ok and I really should take a picture of it in my daughter's room, because it looks much better there than in front of the barn!

Twin size bed.
Anyone else about my age (which in my head is 18, but really I'm just shy of double that) remember the classic movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks?  That is a classic!  After my success of mastering barstools, I wondered just how far I could take my business.  How cool would it be if I built each of my kids bed as a keepsake?  Well, out of 3 kids, 2 of them have a cedar log bed!  I will eventually get to that 3rd bed, just like I will get all those pictures put in albums!

No comments:

Post a Comment